Tell us your London marathon stories
- Credit: Archant
Runners are limbering up to pound the pavements during Sunday’s London Marathon.
The gruelling 26.2 mile race, which is now in its 32nd year, will see 35,000 runners pass through Limehouse, Poplar and Canary Wharf.
Double Olympic and world champion Mo Farah will be making his debut in the 26.2 mile race.
Closer to home, Catherine Mclaughlin, from Bow, will be competing in her first marathon, and Mel McClure, also from Bow, and Simeon Bennett, from Hackney, will both be running the London marathon for the sixth time.
We’d love to hear about your marathon stories, whether you’re raising money for a worthwhile cause or just doing it for fun.
You may also want to watch:
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or call 020 8477 3789.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 3 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 7 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 8 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 9 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences