Tenants spoke when they voted on Housing Choice’
Dear Ed, LET me answer S Jobber’s letter about the residents opinions on the Exmouth Estate. Tenants spoke when they voted to go to Housing Choice
LET me answer S Jobber’s letter about the residents opinions on the Exmouth Estate (Swan’s plan to build on green spaces,’ Advertiser Website letters, April 1).
Tenants spoke when they voted to go to Housing Choice, they made their opinions known when they signed the Offer Document and attended the open days. Is he forgetting this? As a previous member of the Exmouth Board, he should know better than accuse it of spreading propaganda. The Board works and has always worked to ensure residents’ wishes are paramount in its dealings with Swan Housing.
The Board has always and will always tell the truth, not the fantasies that appear to be spreading about the estate which have no foundation other than to mislead the Residents.
You may also want to watch:
Musbury Street, Exmouth Estate, Stepney
- 1 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 2 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 3 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 7 Ruel Sotiriou has a big role to play for Leyton Orient says boss Jackett
- 8 Man found stabbed on board night bus
- 9 'Ballet at its absolute best' coming to Canary Wharf this weekend
- 10 Kitchen blaze sees warning issued over 'strange noises' from appliances