Tenants spoke when they voted on Housing Choice’
Dear Ed, LET me answer S Jobber’s letter about the residents opinions on the Exmouth Estate. Tenants spoke when they voted to go to Housing Choice
LET me answer S Jobber’s letter about the residents opinions on the Exmouth Estate (Swan’s plan to build on green spaces,’ Advertiser Website letters, April 1).
Tenants spoke when they voted to go to Housing Choice, they made their opinions known when they signed the Offer Document and attended the open days. Is he forgetting this? As a previous member of the Exmouth Board, he should know better than accuse it of spreading propaganda. The Board works and has always worked to ensure residents’ wishes are paramount in its dealings with Swan Housing.
The Board has always and will always tell the truth, not the fantasies that appear to be spreading about the estate which have no foundation other than to mislead the Residents.
You may also want to watch:
Musbury Street, Exmouth Estate, Stepney
- 1 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 2 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 3 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 4 John McDonnell is character witness for Poplar MP accused of housing fraud
- 5 ‘Humanitarian disaster’ food shortage for East End families in poverty
- 6 Driver demo blocks Uber's Whitechapel HQ in termination appeals dispute
- 7 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 10 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf