Tenants spoke when they voted on Housing Choice’
Dear Ed, LET me answer S Jobber’s letter about the residents opinions on the Exmouth Estate. Tenants spoke when they voted to go to Housing Choice
LET me answer S Jobber’s letter about the residents opinions on the Exmouth Estate (Swan’s plan to build on green spaces,’ Advertiser Website letters, April 1).
Tenants spoke when they voted to go to Housing Choice, they made their opinions known when they signed the Offer Document and attended the open days. Is he forgetting this? As a previous member of the Exmouth Board, he should know better than accuse it of spreading propaganda. The Board works and has always worked to ensure residents’ wishes are paramount in its dealings with Swan Housing.
The Board has always and will always tell the truth, not the fantasies that appear to be spreading about the estate which have no foundation other than to mislead the Residents.
You may also want to watch:
Musbury Street, Exmouth Estate, Stepney
- 1 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 4 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 5 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 6 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 7 Mum praises 'amazing' NHS staff who saved 'precious' tot's life
- 8 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 9 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 10 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6