Tenants spoke when they voted on Housing Choice’
Dear Ed, LET me answer S Jobber’s letter about the residents opinions on the Exmouth Estate. Tenants spoke when they voted to go to Housing Choice
LET me answer S Jobber’s letter about the residents opinions on the Exmouth Estate (Swan’s plan to build on green spaces,’ Advertiser Website letters, April 1).
Tenants spoke when they voted to go to Housing Choice, they made their opinions known when they signed the Offer Document and attended the open days. Is he forgetting this? As a previous member of the Exmouth Board, he should know better than accuse it of spreading propaganda. The Board works and has always worked to ensure residents’ wishes are paramount in its dealings with Swan Housing.
The Board has always and will always tell the truth, not the fantasies that appear to be spreading about the estate which have no foundation other than to mislead the Residents.
You may also want to watch:
Musbury Street, Exmouth Estate, Stepney
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 8 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns