Three in court over 'attempted murder' at Isle of Dogs supermarket
THREE men allegedly involved in a vicious stabbing will appear before magistrates today charged with the attempted murder of a 20-year-old man in an East End supermarket car park. The man was taken to hospital with serious injuries to his abdomen follow
THREE men allegedly involved in a vicious stabbing will appear before magistrates today charged with the attempted murder of a 20-year-old man in an East End supermarket car park.
The man was taken to hospital with 'serious injuries' to his abdomen following the attack at Asda, East Ferry Road on the Isel of Dogs, which was carried out with an unknown weapon, on Saturday at around 4.45pm.
Two men from the Isle of Dogs, Eugene Newland, 19, of Omega Close, and Danny Rowlands, 23, of Tiller Road, were set to appear before Thames Magistrates today.
A 17-year-old man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is also due to appear.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the attack to contact DC Simon Hanover at Limehouse Violent Crime Unit on 0207 275 4546.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 6 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 9 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom