Three in court over 'attempted murder' at Isle of Dogs supermarket
THREE men allegedly involved in a vicious stabbing will appear before magistrates today charged with the attempted murder of a 20-year-old man in an East End supermarket car park. The man was taken to hospital with serious injuries to his abdomen follow
THREE men allegedly involved in a vicious stabbing will appear before magistrates today charged with the attempted murder of a 20-year-old man in an East End supermarket car park.
The man was taken to hospital with 'serious injuries' to his abdomen following the attack at Asda, East Ferry Road on the Isel of Dogs, which was carried out with an unknown weapon, on Saturday at around 4.45pm.
Two men from the Isle of Dogs, Eugene Newland, 19, of Omega Close, and Danny Rowlands, 23, of Tiller Road, were set to appear before Thames Magistrates today.
A 17-year-old man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is also due to appear.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the attack to contact DC Simon Hanover at Limehouse Violent Crime Unit on 0207 275 4546.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 3 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 4 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 5 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 6 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 7 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 8 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 9 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 10 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson