Three in court over 'attempted murder' at Isle of Dogs supermarket
THREE men allegedly involved in a vicious stabbing will appear before magistrates today charged with the attempted murder of a 20-year-old man in an East End supermarket car park. The man was taken to hospital with serious injuries to his abdomen follow
THREE men allegedly involved in a vicious stabbing will appear before magistrates today charged with the attempted murder of a 20-year-old man in an East End supermarket car park.
The man was taken to hospital with 'serious injuries' to his abdomen following the attack at Asda, East Ferry Road on the Isel of Dogs, which was carried out with an unknown weapon, on Saturday at around 4.45pm.
Two men from the Isle of Dogs, Eugene Newland, 19, of Omega Close, and Danny Rowlands, 23, of Tiller Road, were set to appear before Thames Magistrates today.
A 17-year-old man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is also due to appear.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the attack to contact DC Simon Hanover at Limehouse Violent Crime Unit on 0207 275 4546.
- 1 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 2 Police bid to trace man in connection with Tube station sex assault
- 3 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 4 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 5 Leyton Orient agree new deal with defender Dan Happe
- 6 Travel: Roadworks at Shoreditch and Bishopsgate could slow traffic
- 7 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 8 Former Leyton Orient striker Lee Angol joins Bradford City
- 9 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 10 Friends of John Pierce compiling 'book of memories' for his family