Three in court over 'attempted murder' at Isle of Dogs supermarket
THREE men allegedly involved in a vicious stabbing will appear before magistrates today charged with the attempted murder of a 20-year-old man in an East End supermarket car park. The man was taken to hospital with serious injuries to his abdomen follow
THREE men allegedly involved in a vicious stabbing will appear before magistrates today charged with the attempted murder of a 20-year-old man in an East End supermarket car park.
The man was taken to hospital with 'serious injuries' to his abdomen following the attack at Asda, East Ferry Road on the Isel of Dogs, which was carried out with an unknown weapon, on Saturday at around 4.45pm.
Two men from the Isle of Dogs, Eugene Newland, 19, of Omega Close, and Danny Rowlands, 23, of Tiller Road, were set to appear before Thames Magistrates today.
A 17-year-old man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is also due to appear.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the attack to contact DC Simon Hanover at Limehouse Violent Crime Unit on 0207 275 4546.
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 4 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 5 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 6 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 7 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 8 Truman's Brewery future being debated at Tower Hamlets Council
- 9 Rape victim speaks out as Met Police relaunch Ask for Angela scheme
- 10 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party