Three inmates charged with killing Tower Hamlets father inside Wormwood Scrubs prison
- Credit: Archant
Three inmates have been charged with the murder of a prisoner from Tower Hamlets who was stabbed to death inside Wormwood Scrubs prison.
Khader Saleh was knifed a number of times last week and was pronounced dead at the scene.
The married 25-year-old was on remand at the prison in west London awaiting sentencing for drug dealing.
Ahmed Khyre, 21, Kalif Dibbassey, 21, and 20-year-old Enton Marku appeared at Willesden Magistrates court on Friday and were remanded in custody.
They will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
A 23-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder has been released under investigation.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
- 10 Hunt for bogus health worker who gave fake Covid jab to woman of 92