Tiddles missing from East End home since New Year’s Eve
NEIGHBOURS are searching for Tiddles the tomcat which has been missing from his home in London’s East End since New Year’s Eve. His housemate Oscar the Tabby misses him and has been moping for days
NEIGHBOURS are searching for Tiddles the tomcat which has been reported missing from his home in London’s East End since New Year’s Eve.
His housemate Oscar the Tabby misses him and has been moping around their home in Bethnal Green for days.
Now owner Charlotte Gillespie, 25, is offering a reward to anyone finding Tiddles.
“He’s quite a nervous cat and doesn’t really warm to people unless he knows them first,” Charlotte told the East London Advertiser tonight.
You may also want to watch:
“He just went out in the morning as usual, but didn’t return. I just want him back, or at least to know what’s happened to him. It’s a mystery.”
Her neighbours along Old Ford Road have been looking out for Tiddles, but he’s been gone more than a week without trace.
- 1 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 2 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 3 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 4 Plans mooted to change East End MP constituency boundaries
- 5 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 6 Photography celebrating Roman Road displayed in high street windows
- 7 Friends of John Pierce compiling 'book of memories' for his family
- 8 Police renew appeal over disappearance of man last seen in Poplar
- 9 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
Tiddles is an eight-year-old ginger and white domestic Shorthaired Tom Cat which has been microchipped for identity.
Charlotte and husband Craig, 28, can be contacted by phone on 07590-478822 if anyone finds him.