Tiddles missing from East End home since New Year’s Eve
NEIGHBOURS are searching for Tiddles the tomcat which has been missing from his home in London’s East End since New Year’s Eve. His housemate Oscar the Tabby misses him and has been moping for days
NEIGHBOURS are searching for Tiddles the tomcat which has been reported missing from his home in London’s East End since New Year’s Eve.
His housemate Oscar the Tabby misses him and has been moping around their home in Bethnal Green for days.
Now owner Charlotte Gillespie, 25, is offering a reward to anyone finding Tiddles.
“He’s quite a nervous cat and doesn’t really warm to people unless he knows them first,” Charlotte told the East London Advertiser tonight.
You may also want to watch:
“He just went out in the morning as usual, but didn’t return. I just want him back, or at least to know what’s happened to him. It’s a mystery.”
Her neighbours along Old Ford Road have been looking out for Tiddles, but he’s been gone more than a week without trace.
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 4 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 5 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 6 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 7 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 8 Truman's Brewery future being debated at Tower Hamlets Council
- 9 Rape victim speaks out as Met Police relaunch Ask for Angela scheme
- 10 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
Tiddles is an eight-year-old ginger and white domestic Shorthaired Tom Cat which has been microchipped for identity.
Charlotte and husband Craig, 28, can be contacted by phone on 07590-478822 if anyone finds him.