Tiddles missing from East End home since New Year’s Eve
NEIGHBOURS are searching for Tiddles the tomcat which has been missing from his home in London’s East End since New Year’s Eve. His housemate Oscar the Tabby misses him and has been moping for days
NEIGHBOURS are searching for Tiddles the tomcat which has been reported missing from his home in London’s East End since New Year’s Eve.
His housemate Oscar the Tabby misses him and has been moping around their home in Bethnal Green for days.
Now owner Charlotte Gillespie, 25, is offering a reward to anyone finding Tiddles.
“He’s quite a nervous cat and doesn’t really warm to people unless he knows them first,” Charlotte told the East London Advertiser tonight.
You may also want to watch:
“He just went out in the morning as usual, but didn’t return. I just want him back, or at least to know what’s happened to him. It’s a mystery.”
Her neighbours along Old Ford Road have been looking out for Tiddles, but he’s been gone more than a week without trace.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 9 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
Tiddles is an eight-year-old ginger and white domestic Shorthaired Tom Cat which has been microchipped for identity.
Charlotte and husband Craig, 28, can be contacted by phone on 07590-478822 if anyone finds him.