Tower Hamlets council meeting was a total farce
Dear Ed, I ATTENDED my first ever Tower Hamlets council meeting on July 15 to present a petition and was appalled at the way the council is run. The whole thing was a complete farce. The pay off’ to the Chief Executive was dealt with without discussion.
I ATTENDED my first ever Tower Hamlets council meeting on July 15 to present a petition and was appalled at the way the council is run. The whole thing was a complete farce.
The 'pay off' to the Chief Executive was a joke. It was dealt with without discussion.
The council leader appears to think it is his council and does not realise it is our taxes that pay his huge wage. It is not his right do just what he likes with rest of his Labour cronies who, by the way, tried to recruit me!
You may also want to watch:
Carry on the fight, Opposition groups, against this farce of a council!
- 1 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 2 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 3 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 4 Leyton Orient have announced their retained list as they begin rebuild
- 5 MP's fury at four-year delay removing Grenfell-type cladding from block
- 6 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 7 'Halt to development draining services' after win for neighbourhood plan
- 8 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election
Cubitt Town, Isle of Dogs