Tower Hamlets council meeting was a total farce
Dear Ed, I ATTENDED my first ever Tower Hamlets council meeting on July 15 to present a petition and was appalled at the way the council is run. The whole thing was a complete farce. The pay off’ to the Chief Executive was dealt with without discussion.
I ATTENDED my first ever Tower Hamlets council meeting on July 15 to present a petition and was appalled at the way the council is run. The whole thing was a complete farce.
The 'pay off' to the Chief Executive was a joke. It was dealt with without discussion.
The council leader appears to think it is his council and does not realise it is our taxes that pay his huge wage. It is not his right do just what he likes with rest of his Labour cronies who, by the way, tried to recruit me!
You may also want to watch:
Carry on the fight, Opposition groups, against this farce of a council!
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
Cubitt Town, Isle of Dogs