Tower Hamlets council meeting was a total farce
Dear Ed, I ATTENDED my first ever Tower Hamlets council meeting on July 15 to present a petition and was appalled at the way the council is run. The whole thing was a complete farce. The pay off’ to the Chief Executive was dealt with without discussion.
I ATTENDED my first ever Tower Hamlets council meeting on July 15 to present a petition and was appalled at the way the council is run. The whole thing was a complete farce.
The 'pay off' to the Chief Executive was a joke. It was dealt with without discussion.
The council leader appears to think it is his council and does not realise it is our taxes that pay his huge wage. It is not his right do just what he likes with rest of his Labour cronies who, by the way, tried to recruit me!
Carry on the fight, Opposition groups, against this farce of a council!
- 1 Three stabbed in Chrisp Street chicken shop
- 2 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 3 V&A launches festival to celebrate 150 years in Bethnal Green
- 4 Council rapped by ombudsman after not following safeguarding procedures
- 5 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 6 Firefighter retires after cancer diagnosis
- 7 Man accused of Yasmin Begum killing denies murder and burglary
- 8 Footballer convicted of hate crime after homophobic abuse of opponent
- 9 Old Bailey courts closed as barrister strike action gets under way
- 10 Bow Lock murder: Victim's two girlfriends give evidence at Old Bailey
Cubitt Town, Isle of Dogs