Tower Hamlets council meeting was a total farce
Dear Ed, I ATTENDED my first ever Tower Hamlets council meeting on July 15 to present a petition and was appalled at the way the council is run. The whole thing was a complete farce. The pay off’ to the Chief Executive was dealt with without discussion.
I ATTENDED my first ever Tower Hamlets council meeting on July 15 to present a petition and was appalled at the way the council is run. The whole thing was a complete farce.
The 'pay off' to the Chief Executive was a joke. It was dealt with without discussion.
The council leader appears to think it is his council and does not realise it is our taxes that pay his huge wage. It is not his right do just what he likes with rest of his Labour cronies who, by the way, tried to recruit me!
You may also want to watch:
Carry on the fight, Opposition groups, against this farce of a council!
- 1 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 2 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 3 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 4 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 5 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 6 Report reveals scale of support offered by council during Covid crisis
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 10 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
Cubitt Town, Isle of Dogs