Tower Hamlets Euromillions Lottery winner has just 3 days to claim £1m
- Credit: EuroMillions Lottery
A spicy recipe thought up by a Brick Lane ‘Curry Mile’ chef that he claims will help ‘the little grey cells’ is being used to try and trace a wouldbe millionaire lurking in London’s East End who’s forgotten they bought a winning Lottery ticket.
There are just three days left to claim £1 million with the winning ticket bought somewhere around Brick Lane or the East End back in November.
It is due to expire at midnight on Tuesday (May 26)—winning number is TFB893929.
Brick Lane curry chef Mudin Chowdry created a memory-boosting dish to help in the search to find the forgetful ticket-holder of the EuroMillions UK Millionaire Maker who hasn’t yet claimed.
“I have never been asked to create a curry to jog someone’s memory,” the Cinnamon restaurant’s head chef said.
You may also want to watch:
“But I’m proud of the dish I’ve created, with ingredients to make you remember if you bought the ticket.”
He has been in a brainstorming session with his team to create the curry with spices believed to aid the memory—tumeric, black pepper, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, cumin, coriander and ginger.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
The lottery firm was out and about in Brick Lane yesterday, dishing out the memory-boosting curry to passers-by, hoping to find the elusive winner.
They gave up after a few hours. So the game’s still afoot—for whoever bought ticket TFB893929 in the Friday draw on November 28.
Anyone suddenly remembering they have this ticket can call the National Lottery Line on 0845-910 0000.
If no-one comes forward, the stash of cash goes into the Good Causes pot which dishes out £33m every week to charity.