Opinion: We’ve all had to change our lives
- Credit: Archant
The impact of coronavirus (Covid-19) has touched every aspect of our lives.
We’ve seen the best of our community as people have stepped up, but we’ve all had to change our lives and routines which I know is stressful.
Please continue to follow the advice of washing your hands, staying at home unless absolutely necessary and socially distancing – so we are protecting one another.
We are doing a lot of work at the town hall to support people in the borough. But most of our face-to-face services have had to close.
Check out our website which has a dedicated section on the support on offer and you can also sign up for email updates as the advice changes.
You may also want to watch:
You can still reach us on 020 7364 5000 and we have a special number - 020 7364 3030 - for people who need urgent personal help because of the crisis.
The next few weeks and months will test us but we will get through this.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff