Tower Hamlets people have their say on East End health services
EAST Enders turned out in force to have their say on improving health and social care services in Tower Hamlets last week. Tower Hamlets Involvement Network (THINk) hosted Your Health, Your Say on Thursday last week, giving residents the chance to talk ab
EAST Enders turned out in force to have their say on improving health and social care services in Tower Hamlets last week.
Tower Hamlets Involvement Network (THINk) hosted Your Health, Your Say on Thursday last week, giving residents the chance to talk about their experiences of health and social care services.
More than 250 people attended the event where they were able to quiz health and social care staff from Tower Hamlets council, NHS Tower Hamlets and the Royal London Hospital on their priorities for the borough.
Residents also had the opportunity to contribute to the borough's older people's housing strategy by discussing their housing experiences and future housing aspirations.
You may also want to watch:
The council is currently developing the strategy to drive future planning and to meet the housing needs of the older population.
To find out more about shaping health and social care services visit www.thinkyoursay.org.uk/page1.php or call 0800 145 5343.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park