Tower Hamlets people have their say on East End health services
EAST Enders turned out in force to have their say on improving health and social care services in Tower Hamlets last week. Tower Hamlets Involvement Network (THINk) hosted Your Health, Your Say on Thursday last week, giving residents the chance to talk ab
EAST Enders turned out in force to have their say on improving health and social care services in Tower Hamlets last week.
Tower Hamlets Involvement Network (THINk) hosted Your Health, Your Say on Thursday last week, giving residents the chance to talk about their experiences of health and social care services.
More than 250 people attended the event where they were able to quiz health and social care staff from Tower Hamlets council, NHS Tower Hamlets and the Royal London Hospital on their priorities for the borough.
Residents also had the opportunity to contribute to the borough's older people's housing strategy by discussing their housing experiences and future housing aspirations.
You may also want to watch:
The council is currently developing the strategy to drive future planning and to meet the housing needs of the older population.
To find out more about shaping health and social care services visit www.thinkyoursay.org.uk/page1.php or call 0800 145 5343.
- 1 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 2 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 3 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 4 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 5 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 6 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 7 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 8 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 9 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 10 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival