Tower Hamlets people have their say on East End health services
EAST Enders turned out in force to have their say on improving health and social care services in Tower Hamlets last week. Tower Hamlets Involvement Network (THINk) hosted Your Health, Your Say on Thursday last week, giving residents the chance to talk ab
EAST Enders turned out in force to have their say on improving health and social care services in Tower Hamlets last week.
Tower Hamlets Involvement Network (THINk) hosted Your Health, Your Say on Thursday last week, giving residents the chance to talk about their experiences of health and social care services.
More than 250 people attended the event where they were able to quiz health and social care staff from Tower Hamlets council, NHS Tower Hamlets and the Royal London Hospital on their priorities for the borough.
Residents also had the opportunity to contribute to the borough's older people's housing strategy by discussing their housing experiences and future housing aspirations.
You may also want to watch:
The council is currently developing the strategy to drive future planning and to meet the housing needs of the older population.
To find out more about shaping health and social care services visit www.thinkyoursay.org.uk/page1.php or call 0800 145 5343.
- 1 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 2 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 3 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 4 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 5 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 6 Orient boss McAnuff determined to not help Salford City into the play-offs
- 7 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 8 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 9 East London venue to host big-screen Euro 2020 football fanzone
- 10 Air ambulance charity reveals number of east London call-outs in 2020