Last chance to apply for Tower Hamlets secondary school places
- Credit: Gareth Fuller/PA Wire/PA Images
There are just a few days left for parents of Year 6 pupils to apply for a secondary school place.
Applications for children born between September 1, 2008 and August 31, 2009 need to be submitted by the closing date of Thursday, October 31.
Up to six schools can be listed, in order of preference, and places at oversubscribed schools will be allocated following a set list of criteria.
Late applications will not be considered until all on-time applicants have been allocated a place, meaning there is a high chance of not receiving a place at a preferred school if those schools are oversubscribed.
Offers will be sent out to all applicants on March 2, 2020.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to apply, visit eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 4 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 10 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges