Last chance to apply for Tower Hamlets secondary school places
- Credit: Gareth Fuller/PA Wire/PA Images
There are just a few days left for parents of Year 6 pupils to apply for a secondary school place.
Applications for children born between September 1, 2008 and August 31, 2009 need to be submitted by the closing date of Thursday, October 31.
Up to six schools can be listed, in order of preference, and places at oversubscribed schools will be allocated following a set list of criteria.
Late applications will not be considered until all on-time applicants have been allocated a place, meaning there is a high chance of not receiving a place at a preferred school if those schools are oversubscribed.
Offers will be sent out to all applicants on March 2, 2020.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to apply, visit eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 4 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 9 Report reveals scale of support offered by council during Covid crisis
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences