Tracey Emin turns up at Brick Lane art car boot sale
Tracey Emin was among the famous faces at Brick Lane’s annual art car boot sale on Sunday.
The veteran artist signed autographs and held fort at her stall while fellow artist Gavin Turk sold signed eggs for �25 each.
Art lovers flocked in their droves to the Vauxhall-sponsored event to pick up a bargain.
More than 3,000 people wondered the stalls to get a taste of the wild and wacky.
Signed prints by Damian Hirst, available for �300 sparked a queue within just eleven minutes of the fair opening.
You may also want to watch:
Tracey Emin named her stall ‘Emin International’ and sold books and raffle tickets to limited edition signed artworks.
Former Blur frontman Damon Albarn offered some sibling support to his sister illustrator and fine artist Jessica Albarn, who had her own stall.
- 1 Leyton Orient linked with Omar Beckles, Connor Wood and Paul Smyth
- 2 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 3 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 4 Drivers fight Tower Hamlets for years over 'clamping on private land'
- 5 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 6 Waste bin by the Thames used as 'lifebuoy' to save marine life
- 7 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 8 'Earn while you learn' new degree course for students from any background
- 9 Golfer to visit Canary Wharf on 'world's longest golf hole challenge'
- 10 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
Meanwhile, boot fair regular Pam Hogg launched her new limited edition tax disc holders.
The event, in its seventh year, also had entertainment including a hula hoopist and acts from the Bethnal Green Working Men’s Club.