TTC Wetranslate helping firms going global at ExCel exhibition
A major translation service has been confirmed as an exhibitor at the Going Global Live exhibition opening in east London on May 15 to help companies expand globally.
The exhibition being staged at the ExCel centre features TTC Wetranslate which is aimed at businesses considering international expansion, exports and setting up overseas branches and operations.
“The time for expanding into foreign markets has never been better,” says TTC’s Levent Yildizgoren.
“The government’s ‘Plan for Growth’ announcement focuses on foreign exports, overseas investments and expansion of Britain’s global trade.
“I’ll be helping companies begin building their roadmap, using tools such as website localisation to leave a footprint internationally.”
TTC is exhibiting alongside other global expansion experts including Business Start Up Qatar, Exportaid, the China-Britain Business Council and the UK-India Business Council.
The two-day exhibition on May 15 and 16 gives businesses the chance to attract prospective clients, network with industry professionals and gain an insight into predicted trends.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'
- 3 Housing association apologises after sewage leaks at Isle of Dogs tower blocks
- 4 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 5 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 Leyton Orient could send goalkeeper Sargeant back out on loan
- 8 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 9 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 10 Trio accused of Bow Lock murder were 'associates' of victim 'Aqil' Mahdi
Free tickets to Going Global Live can be reserved online.