Tube and Overground maintenance to cause weekend travel chaos
MAJOR works on Tube lines and London Overground will play havoc with travel plans this weekend (24 and 25 July). The Hammersmith and City line, Circle Line and Jubilee Line will all be completely closed on Saturday and Sunday with replacement bus services
MAJOR works on Tube lines and London Overground will play havoc with travel plans this weekend (24 and 25 July).
The Hammersmith and City line, Circle Line and Jubilee Line will all be completely closed on Saturday and Sunday with replacement bus services running instead.
The District Line between East Ham and Upminster is also closed both days with a replacement bus service in its place.
The Metropolitan Line between Aldgate and Harrow-on-the-Hill will be closed both days with the closure extending to all the way to Watford on Sunday only.
You may also want to watch:
There will be no London Overground service between Richmond and Stratford whatsoever, including Dalston Central, Hackney Wick, Homerton and Hackney Wick, on Sunday July 25.
There is also no service between Shepherd's Bush and Willesden Junction on Sunday with replacement bus services instead.
- 1 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 2 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 4 Green light for £1m in levies to be used for East End fire rescue ladder
- 5 'Laughing gas central': Call for action on antisocial behaviour
- 6 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs
- 7 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 8 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 9 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 10 Poplar and Limehouse MP's trial on housing fraud charges set to start
Trains running between New Cross Gate and West Croydon and Sydenham and Crystal Palace will begin on Sunday at 8am.
For full details of train and tube closures on the weekend click here