TV chef Antonio Carluccio to host Canary Wharf book signing
- Credit: Archant
TV chef and Italian food expert Antonio Carluccio will be in Canary Wharf next week to sign copies of his latest book.
The 77-year-old will pay a visit to his self-titled restaurant, on Reuters Plaza, at 1pm on Thursday May 22, to promote Carluccio’s Pasta - his first pasta recipe book in 20 years.
The visit forms part of a nine-week tour of Carluccio’s restaurants up and down the country.
Throughout the period, the chain’s food shops will feature a range of new pastas, revealing a whole world of unexplored Italian cuisine.
A trained Carluccio’s chef will be also be bringing along a special pasta station to give enthusiasts a chance to discover a few new tips, through a series of demonstrations.
You may also want to watch:
Those unable to attend next week will get a second chance to dip into Antonio’s wealth of food knowledge in a live Twitter Q&A taking place on Friday June 13 at 1pm.
For more information visit carluccios.com/restaurants/canary-wharf.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 8 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom