Tweets of the Week: West Ham fans impressed with Boro victory
Hammers supporters keen to see Sam Allardyce’s side pull away
West Ham fans discuss all things Hammers with our West Ham correspondent Nathaniel John.
Join in the discussion on Twitter @Nathaniel_John
You may also want to watch:
This week, Hammers fans share their views on Tuesday night’s impressive 2-0 away win at Middlesbrough.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
We just need to hit top spot and then I can see us pulling away. What a result. There is a great aura around the place now. It is our league to lose and Big Sam won't let that happen.
It was a great performance from the whole team again. We need to replicate this at home now.
What a great result. Massive hand to the 1,243 Hammers fans that made the long trip too.
That was a massive result. We are now officially title contenders. We won with numerous injuries.
Big Sam is making the away day experience much more enjoyable for the Hammers.
What a difference a year and a manager can make. After last year’s shambles, Sam is turning us into a real team. In Sam we trust.
Great result for West Ham last night!
West Ham are on a decent run, promotion for me.
Probably the best of result of the season, away to Boro on a Tuesday night. Fantastic performance.
Great result for the Hammers.
A 2-0 win away from home to the team in fourth, I am well happy with that. We just need Southampton to slip up now.
I just can't get my head around our away form. I find myself confident that we will get a result. When was the last time, if ever a West Ham fan could say that?
Only Man United have conceded fewer away goals from home this season in English football. Not bad at all.
For the first time last night, we looked like potential title winners. We were classy and ruthless when we had the chance to score. We soaked up Boro pressure when we had to and controlled the game well.
Once again, Rob Green's saves were as good as scoring goals. Without him, we could have well lost against Boro.
That win gives us some breathing space between us and third. Time to pull away now, even if that means we finish second.
What a fantastic win!