Tweets of the Week: West Ham fans reveal their transfer wishlists
Hammers supporters want to see a new defender and striker at the club
West Ham fans discuss all things Hammers with our correspondent Nathaniel John.
Join in the discussion on Twitter @Nathaniel_John
This week, Hammers fans discuss who they would like to see the club sign in January.
If we can get Ridgewell, Zaha and one of Andy Johnson, Zamora or Maynard I would be happy.
You may also want to watch:
We need another centre back, and maybe a winger on loan who can cross the ball and create chances. Another striker who is similar to Baldock would help too.
- 1 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy
- 2 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 3 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 4 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 5 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 6 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 7 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 8 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 9 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 10 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
Ridgewell and Billy Sharp would be great signings. Both are affordable too.
I would like to see Jordan Rhodes and maybe Billy Sharp come to the club. We still need a defender and a wide man too.
I would love to see Maynard, Zaha or Jordan Rhodes at West Ham. All three look like top strikers.
I would love a centre back, a striker and a winger for Christmas please Uncle Davids! Zaha should definitely be a target.
Bristol City winger Albert Adomah – we can’t keep relying on Faubert to be fit and available every week.
I 110 per cent want Adomah in claret and blue. I’ve been saying it for ages. We have no one who can create anything.
Bring back Hayden Mullins! He would show Diop and Nolan how to control a midfield, and the ball with the minimum of fuss.
It would be good to sign Ridgewell and a striker. I don’t fancy Rhodes or Sharp as I don’t think that they will be good enough for the Premier League.
We need another left footed player (Zaha), a goal poacher (Andy Johnson), a versatile defender (Ridgewell) and a back up to Faubert.
I would like to see the club sign Jordan Rhodes, Zaha, Ridgewell and loan cover for Faubert as well as a box-to-box midfielder.
Baldock and Sharp up front would be amazing. I’ve always rated Sharp and I hoped that we would sign him in August.
We need a winger for sure. Another striker and a centre back too. I say give Cristian Montano a run.
I’d like to see a full-back, a winger and another striker to replace Piquionee. I would love to see Maynard sign.
A central defender is a must. McCartney did very well to step up but it shows how little depth we have.