Twilight to be shown in Brick Lane's Truman Brewery
TWILIGHT fans can watch the vampire flick on the big screen at a 50s-style drive-in cinema in Brick Lane. The hit teen movie is being shown on a screen in the Truman Brewery where cinema-goers can watch Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson who play the
TWILIGHT fans can watch the vampire flick on the big screen at a 50s-style drive-in cinema in Brick Lane.
The hit teen movie is being shown on a screen in the Truman Brewery where cinema-goers can watch Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson who play the star-crossed lovers Bella Swann and Edward Cullen.
And they can swoon over the film's leading man while relaxing in one of 20 brand new Volvos being driven over to the East End especially for the Starlite Urban Drive-In.
And the audience can have their pick of the same cars that feature in the film - a XC60, C30 and a C70 convertible - while enjoying popcorn from one of the roller-waitresses whizzing past.
You may also want to watch:
Films are being shown for three nights from July 1 kicking-off with Twilight and the classic film Grease.
Tickets are �25 and go on sale on June 1.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars