Two held after schoolboy, 15, is stabbed in street fight
TWO youths have been arrested after a 15-year-old schoolboy was stabbed in London’s East End during a street fight involving several people. The schoolboy is in a critical condition in hospital following the fight in Bethnal Green’s Roman Road
TWO youths have been arrested after a 15-year-old schoolboy was stabbed in London’s East End during a street fight involving several people.
The schoolboy is in a critical condition in hospital with stab injuries following a fight in Bethnal Green’s Roman Road on Tuesday evening.
A police spokeswoman said: “We believe an altercation involving a number of people had taken place before the boy got his injuries. He remains in a critical condition in hospital, but is stable.”
Police are holding two teenagers, one 16 and the other 17, in connection with the stabbing. They
You may also want to watch:
remain in custody today (Thursday).
Police are appealing for witnesses to contact in the Violent Crime Unit on 020-7275 4542, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Disgraceful management of the pandemic