Two men bailed for Bethnal Green teenager stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Two men arrested by detectives investigating the murder of a 15-year-old boy in Bethnal Green were released on bail last night.
The men, aged 24 and 23, have been bailed to a date in mid-January.
It comes after a 24-year-old woman arrested by detectives investigating the murder was bailed last night to a date in late January.
Joel Adesina, from Dagenham, was stabbed in the stomach on Friday night and died in hospital a few hours later. Post-mortem results showed that he died due to a stab wound to the liver.
The teenager had been walking with friends near Bethnal Green Road when they got into an argument just before 11pm. The group were pursued into Padbury Court where Joel was then stabbed.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are still appealing for information.
The incident room can be contacted on 020 8345 3734. Alternatively anyone with information can call the police non-emergency line on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 5 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 How seaweed can help save the planet, east London inventor reveals
- 10 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage