‘Very limited service’ on Liverpool Street to Shenfield rail line after person hit by train at Brentwood
- Credit: Archant
Rail services between Liverpool Street and Shenfield are delayed by up to an hour after a person was hit by a train at Brentwood.
Greater Anglia tweeted at 8.46am: “Customers are asked NOT to travel unless your journey is absolutely necessary. Very limited service running Gidea P-London.”
The line runs through Stratford, Maryland, Forest Gate, Manor Park, Ilford, Seven Kings, Chadwell Heath, Romford, Gidea Park, Harold Wood, Brentwood and Shenfield.
Greater Anglia said c2c, TfL buses and Tube trains would accept its tickets on all “reasonable” routes.
At 8.39am, its official Twitter account said “current advice” was that delays would be “approx 60mins”.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “We can’t run trains at the moment while emergency services are on site.”
Check back for further updates.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 3 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 6 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 7 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 8 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 9 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 10 Families start moving out of unsafe tower block in Bow