‘Very limited service’ on Liverpool Street to Shenfield rail line after person hit by train at Brentwood
- Credit: Archant
Rail services between Liverpool Street and Shenfield are delayed by up to an hour after a person was hit by a train at Brentwood.
Greater Anglia tweeted at 8.46am: “Customers are asked NOT to travel unless your journey is absolutely necessary. Very limited service running Gidea P-London.”
The line runs through Stratford, Maryland, Forest Gate, Manor Park, Ilford, Seven Kings, Chadwell Heath, Romford, Gidea Park, Harold Wood, Brentwood and Shenfield.
Greater Anglia said c2c, TfL buses and Tube trains would accept its tickets on all “reasonable” routes.
At 8.39am, its official Twitter account said “current advice” was that delays would be “approx 60mins”.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “We can’t run trains at the moment while emergency services are on site.”
Check back for further updates.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower