Police hunt suspected sex attacker with links to Canary Wharf
- Credit: Archant
Police are today appealing for information to find a suspected sex attacker with links to Canary Wharf.
Salim Khetim, 37, is being sought in connection with a serious sexual assault in the Frampton Park Road area of Hackney, in 2015.
He is also wanted for making threats to kill in 2017 and for immigration offences.
Khetim, who is from Algeria, uses the alias Yousef Mansouri, is 5ft 8ins and speaks with a French accent.
He also has links to Edgware, White City, Thornton Heath, Wood Green and London Fields.
You may also want to watch:
Police are advising member of the pubic who spot him not to approach him but instead cal 999 immediately.
Anyone with any information on his whereabouts should call police on 101 and quote CAD 3050/25APR or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims