Police hunt suspected sex attacker with links to Canary Wharf
- Credit: Archant
Police are today appealing for information to find a suspected sex attacker with links to Canary Wharf.
Salim Khetim, 37, is being sought in connection with a serious sexual assault in the Frampton Park Road area of Hackney, in 2015.
He is also wanted for making threats to kill in 2017 and for immigration offences.
Khetim, who is from Algeria, uses the alias Yousef Mansouri, is 5ft 8ins and speaks with a French accent.
He also has links to Edgware, White City, Thornton Heath, Wood Green and London Fields.
You may also want to watch:
Police are advising member of the pubic who spot him not to approach him but instead cal 999 immediately.
Anyone with any information on his whereabouts should call police on 101 and quote CAD 3050/25APR or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 3 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 4 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 5 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson
- 6 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 9 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 10 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station