We are civil servants who back the postal workers’ strike
Dear Ed,, WE FULLY support postal workers taking strike action today (Friday) and understand their protest as we are in the Civil Service and have been suffering for years with job cuts and low pay
WE FULLY support postal workers taking strike action today (Friday) and understand their protest as we are in the Civil Service and have been suffering for years with job cuts and low pay.
We have taken a number of strike actions ourselves and postal workers have always been supportive and never crossed our picket lines. We support the postal workers’ pickets at Royal Mail.
Public service to us is important, therefore it should never go the private companies. The Government must understand that services are provided much better when it is in public hands.
You may also want to watch:
The Government is always ready to pay millions to private companies—but doesn’t have any money for public servants. We are all members of PCS.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 3 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
c/o Poplar Jobcentre
Dod Street, Limehouse