We knew it! Kids show they really are werewolves
KIDS stepped into a world of werewolves and dragons when authors of a popular children’s book series dropped into the public library. They even acted the part to show what it’s like changing form and turning into grizzly, howling monsters when the moon is full
KIDS stepped into a world of werewolves and dragons when authors of a popular children’s series of books dropped into the public library.
They even acted the part to show what it’s like changing form and turning into grizzly, howling monsters when the moon is full.
The writers of An Awfully Beastly Business series, which follows the adventures of an orphaned werewolf, visited East London’s Whitechapel Ideas Store urging kids to take on the latest reading challenge.
AuthorsGuy Macdonald (pictured), Matthew Morgan and David Sinden read out exerts from their works to pupils from three East End primary schools, Bluegate Fields in Shadwell, Cyril Jackson in Limehouse and Cayley in Stepney.
You may also want to watch:
Young book worms’ from July 18 can collect a Quest Seekers poster and stickers by reading and reviewing books, until September 5.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 3 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 6 New pizza restaurant opening with drag and disco party
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines