East London weather forecast: Rainy intervals and highs of 25C
- Credit: Peter Stremes
This upcoming week is set to bring light rain, sunny intervals and highs of 25C around east London.
Hayfever sufferers should make sure to prepare as a high pollen count for the first couple of days is expected, according to the Met Office.
Moving towards the end of the week, the rainy intervals make way for sun-filled days.
On Monday, June 28 the morning is forecast to start with grey skies and temperatures of up to 17C, but highs of 20C can be expected.
Tuesday could be overcast until 10am, when the clouds may clear a little. Between 4pm to 7pm the chance of rain remains and temperatures could reach highs of 19C.
On Wednesday, June 30, the day looks set to begin overcast but is expected to change to light rainfall by the late morning. In the afternoon there are predicted to be sunny intervals with highs of 19C.
Thursday is expected to be the driest day of the week with sunny intervals and temperatures reaching 20C by 4pm.
- 1 Tower Hamlets A Level results 2022: Live updates for borough's schools
- 2 Man, woman and child escape 'large' e-bike fire in Wapping flat by climbing out window
- 3 Plan to install gates at canalside development blocked despite ASB concerns
- 4 Thames Water: Hosepipe ban announced for London and Thames Valley
- 5 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 6 'Ruthless' killer sentenced for Isle of Dogs murder
- 7 Investigation under way after fire and explosion at Shoreditch block
- 8 Teenager, 17, arrested after car crashes into Bow apartment building
- 9 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 10 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
Friday is forecast to bring light cloud and a gentle breeze with temperatures reaching around 23C, according to BBC weather.
Saturday and Sunday are forecast to be the sunniest days of the week.
On Saturday there is expected to be a gentle breeze with temperatures set to reach 24C. The gentle breeze may continue into Sunday, with temperatures possibly climbing to 25C in some parts of east London.