East London weather: Dry and partly sunny weekend forecast
- Credit: Sally Patterson
Swap your brolly for your shades - it's expected to be dry with sunny spells in east London this weekend.
After a run of wet weekends, The Met Office is forecasting more pleasant weather this Saturday and Sunday, with temperatures expected to reach 23°C on both days.
Areas of thicker cloud moving east this afternoon (Friday, August 13) should break up this evening before a clear and dry night.
Tomorrow, a dry morning with sunny spells is expected before becoming cloudier by the afternoon.
Sunday will start off cloudy with sunny spells expected in the afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
UV and pollen levels are both expected to remain moderate across the weekend.
Similar conditions should continue into early next week, according to the Met Office.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 7 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 8 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 9 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 10 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block