Tower Hamlets swelters in mini heatwave
- Credit: Archant
People in Tower Hamlets are getting the sun lotion back out and flip flops back on as temperatures are expected to soar to 32C today.
The return to the heatwave follows a week of unpredictable weather, before which the UK enjoyed a long stretch of scorching hot weather.
The temperature will be at its hottest between 4pm and 7pm today, falling to 24C by midnight.
Tomorrow will be relatively cooler with highs of 24C, and the mercury is forecast to drop further into the weekend.
With next week also predicted to be rainy, this could be the last real day of summer.
You may also want to watch:
Are you out enjoying the sun today? Send your photos in to us either by emailing them to email@example.com or by tweeting us @ELAdvertiser or send them to us via www.facebook.com/eastlondonadvertiser.
- 1 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 2 Police chief to be quizzed at East London Mosque
- 3 Leyton Orient boosted by potential returns of Smyth and Drinan for Salford trip
- 4 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Budding east London cricketers invited to watch The Hundred
- 7 Legendary east London graffiti pub to reopen after 26 years
- 8 Somali kitchen in Bethnal Green gets halal help from Amazon staff
- 9 Things to do in east London this weekend (August 7-8)
- 10 Youngsters have put themselves in Jackett's plans at Orient says Pratley