Clouds, rain and sunny intervals: East London weather forecast this week
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown/Archant
After a wet weekend and a drizzly Monday, the weather in east London is due to improve this week.
This afternoon (Monday, June 21), London will feel murky and cool with outbreaks of light rain, according to the Met Office.
Tomorrow is forecast to be dry, but breezy and cloudy with highs of 18C.
On Wednesday, skies in east London are expected to be much sunnier, with highs of 19C and a low chance of rain.
The sun is expected to shine on Thursday morning, with highs of around 22C, but clouds are set to replace the sun by early afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Friday morning is predicted to see sunny intervals, however by mid-afternoon there is a 40 per cent chance of rain.
Saturday is predicted to be a dry but cloudy day, with highs of 19C, but on Sunday the sun is set to finally come out for good, with highs of 22C.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 5 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 6 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 7 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 8 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 9 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 10 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
According to the BBC, next week should be far sunnier, with highs of 25C - possibly a return to summer weather.