Watch this weekend’s weather forecast: Murky, foggy mornings
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Wondering what the weather has in store for us this weekend? Watch our Met Office video forecast.
Most areas staying cloudy, after a murky, even foggy start in parts of the south, with a little drizzle.
Some rain in the northwest later bu northeast Scotland will see some decent breaks, after some scattered showers clear the far north.
Most parts will remain cloudy with a little rain or drizzle in places. A few clearer breaks in the northeast and in southern areas, perhaps with a touch of frost.
Throughout Saturday, the rather cloudy, mostly dry theme continues.
You may also want to watch:
A little drizzle in places and the odd shower affecting parts of southwest Britain. Northwest Scotland remains windy with heavy rain arriving later.
Have a great weekend!
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 How seaweed can help save the planet, east London inventor reveals