Watch this weekend’s weather forecast: Murky, foggy mornings
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Wondering what the weather has in store for us this weekend? Watch our Met Office video forecast.
Most areas staying cloudy, after a murky, even foggy start in parts of the south, with a little drizzle.
Some rain in the northwest later bu northeast Scotland will see some decent breaks, after some scattered showers clear the far north.
Most parts will remain cloudy with a little rain or drizzle in places. A few clearer breaks in the northeast and in southern areas, perhaps with a touch of frost.
Throughout Saturday, the rather cloudy, mostly dry theme continues.
You may also want to watch:
A little drizzle in places and the odd shower affecting parts of southwest Britain. Northwest Scotland remains windy with heavy rain arriving later.
Have a great weekend!
- 1 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 2 Jailed: drug dealer who rammed police with stolen car to escape
- 3 Beer gardens reopening with face marks, sanitisers and cobblestones
- 4 Boxpark reopening in Shoreditch with face masks and Covid hygiene measures
- 5 Housing protest at Shadwell's Watney Market over service charges hike
- 6 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 7 New street market coming to Docklands is Will's passion
- 8 East End pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Opposing 'privatisation of NHS by stealth'
- 10 Jailed: Smash-and-grab perfume raiders get 18 years between them