Watch this weekend’s weather forecast: Murky, foggy mornings
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Wondering what the weather has in store for us this weekend? Watch our Met Office video forecast.
Most areas staying cloudy, after a murky, even foggy start in parts of the south, with a little drizzle.
Some rain in the northwest later bu northeast Scotland will see some decent breaks, after some scattered showers clear the far north.
Most parts will remain cloudy with a little rain or drizzle in places. A few clearer breaks in the northeast and in southern areas, perhaps with a touch of frost.
Throughout Saturday, the rather cloudy, mostly dry theme continues.
You may also want to watch:
A little drizzle in places and the odd shower affecting parts of southwest Britain. Northwest Scotland remains windy with heavy rain arriving later.
Have a great weekend!
- 1 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 2 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 3 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 4 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 7 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Man arrested following triple stabbing in Isle of Dogs