Weekend closures on the District and Hammersmith and City Lines
BOTH the District Line and the Hammersmith and City Line will have part closures in the East End this weekend.
The District Line will be closed between Tower Hill and Upminster tomorrow (Saturday January 15).
From 3pm until 9.30pm this will change to no service between Tower Hill and Upney eastbound and between Barking and Tower Hill westbound.
A replacement bus service will run.
The Hammersmith and City Line will not have trains running between Liverpool Street and Barking on Saturday and Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
A service will still operate between Hammersmith and Aldgate.
There are more disruptions on the District and Hammersmith and City Lines planned next weekend too and passengers are advised to check the Transport for London website before they travel.
- 1 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 2 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 3 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 4 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 5 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 6 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 7 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 8 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 9 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 10 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
On Thursday (January 20), workers on the Docklands Light Railway are planning to go on strike for two days in a dispute about redundancies, pensions and working hours.