Weekend disruptions on London Underground closes Circle Line
The entire Circle Line is suspended on the London Underground at the weekend for track and line upgrade work, passengers are warned.
It is also affecting the District with no trains Saturday or Sunday between Edgware Road, Earl’s Court and Kensington (Olympia), and the Hammersmith & City service both days between Baker Street and Royal Oak.
Three other lines face disruption for weekend maintenance work.
Central: No trains Sunday between North Acton and West Ruislip.
Metropolitan: No trains Saturday and Sunday between Wembley Park and Northwood and Uxbridge.
You may also want to watch:
Northern: No trains Saturday or Sunday between Charing Cross and High Barnet, Mill Hill East or Edgware, or on the Bank branch between Euston and High Barnet, Mill Hill East or Edgware for work at Tottenham Court Road.
There are no planned track works on the Bakerloo, Jubilee, Piccadilly, Victoria and Waterloo & City lines, DLR or London Overground.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto