Weekend travel chaos on London Underground and roads
Nine London Underground lines will be hit by track and other maintenance work over the weekend, passengers are warned.
Circle: No trains on Saturday.
District: No trains Saturday between Whitechapel and Mansion House.
Hammersmith & City: No trains Saturday between Liverpool Street and Barking.
Metropolitan: No trains Saturday between Aldgate and Moorgate.
You may also want to watch:
Central: No trains Saturday and Sunday between Leytonstone and Woodford on the Newbury Park loop for track and drainage work.
Bakerloo: No trains Saturday between Paddington and Elephant & Castle.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 8 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 9 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 10 'Utterly horrific': Tower Hamlets MPs react to Sir David Amess stabbing
Jubilee: Not stopping at Baker Street on Saturday.
Northern: No trains Sunday until 8.30am between Camden Town, Mill Hill East and High Barnet southbound and until 9am northbound.
Piccadilly: No trains all weekend between Acton Town and Uxbridge.
London Overground: No trains Sunday between Willesden Junction and Richmond.
There are no planned track works on the Jubilee, Victoria and Waterloo & City lines or the DLR.
On the Roads: The half marathon ‘Run to the Beat’ takes place Sunday on the streets of Greenwich, starting and finishing at the O2, with 18,500 runners through Charlton, Woolwich Dockyard, Woolwich Arsenal, Westcombe Park and Maze Hill. Roads will be closed to traffic from 8am and buses diverted. The A102 Blackwall Tunnel approach is unaffected.