Weekend travel disruptions on London Underground, Overground and buses
London Underground: No trains on the entire Circle Line which is suspended again this weekend for track work, passengers are warned.
It has a knock-on effect on parts of the District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines on sections where they share Circle Line tracks.
District: No trains Saturday or Sunday between Earl’s Court and Edgware Road or Kensington (Olympia).
Hammersmith & City: No trains Sunday between Baker Street and Hammersmith from 10pm.
Metropolitan: No trains Sunday after 10pm between Aldgate and Baker Street. Elsewhere on the Metropolitan, no trains Saturday or Sunday between Wembley Park and Northwood or Uxbridge—a 10-minute service will run on the parallel Piccadilly Line Rayners Lane to Uxbridge, but this means a reduced service to Heathrow T4, every 20 minutes instead of 10.
DLR: No trains Saturday or Sunday between Shadwell and Bank or between Canning Town and Beckton.
There are no planned track works on the Bakerloo, Central, Jubilee, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria and Waterloo & City lines.
- 1 Man 'seriously injured' after e-scooter fall
- 2 Canary Wharf Underground station stabbing leaves man in hospital
- 3 Investigation under way after fire and explosion at Shoreditch block
- 4 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 5 Teenager, 17, arrested after car crashes into Bow apartment building
- 6 'Ruthless' killer sentenced for Isle of Dogs murder
- 7 Archie Battersbee dies: Hospital staff showed 'extraordinary compassion'
- 8 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
- 9 Man convicted of stabbing Mohamed Ensser to death on Isle of Dogs
- 10 Man reportedly 'chased by moped rider with large knife' in Poplar
No trains on Sunday between Shadwell and Highbury & Islington, or between Surrey Quays and New Cross. No trains on Sunday until 12.30pm between Richmond and Camden Road, or between Shepherd’s Bush and Willesden Junction.
Oxford Street and Regent Street closed to traffic 8am-8pm Saturday (Nov 24) for full pedestrian ‘Shop West End VIP Day’, diverting routes 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 30, 55, 73, 74, 82, 88, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139, 159, 189, 274, 390, 453 and C2.