Weekend travel disruptions on London Underground, Overground and buses
London Underground: No trains on the entire Circle Line which is suspended again this weekend for track work, passengers are warned.
It has a knock-on effect on parts of the District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines on sections where they share Circle Line tracks.
District: No trains Saturday or Sunday between Earl’s Court and Edgware Road or Kensington (Olympia).
Hammersmith & City: No trains Sunday between Baker Street and Hammersmith from 10pm.
Metropolitan: No trains Sunday after 10pm between Aldgate and Baker Street. Elsewhere on the Metropolitan, no trains Saturday or Sunday between Wembley Park and Northwood or Uxbridge—a 10-minute service will run on the parallel Piccadilly Line Rayners Lane to Uxbridge, but this means a reduced service to Heathrow T4, every 20 minutes instead of 10.
You may also want to watch:
DLR: No trains Saturday or Sunday between Shadwell and Bank or between Canning Town and Beckton.
There are no planned track works on the Bakerloo, Central, Jubilee, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria and Waterloo & City lines.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
No trains on Sunday between Shadwell and Highbury & Islington, or between Surrey Quays and New Cross. No trains on Sunday until 12.30pm between Richmond and Camden Road, or between Shepherd’s Bush and Willesden Junction.
Oxford Street and Regent Street closed to traffic 8am-8pm Saturday (Nov 24) for full pedestrian ‘Shop West End VIP Day’, diverting routes 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 30, 55, 73, 74, 82, 88, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139, 159, 189, 274, 390, 453 and C2.