Weekend travel disruptions on London Underground, Overground and buses
London Underground: No trains on the entire Circle Line which is suspended again this weekend for track work, passengers are warned.
It has a knock-on effect on parts of the District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines on sections where they share Circle Line tracks.
District: No trains Saturday or Sunday between Earl’s Court and Edgware Road or Kensington (Olympia).
Hammersmith & City: No trains Sunday between Baker Street and Hammersmith from 10pm.
Metropolitan: No trains Sunday after 10pm between Aldgate and Baker Street. Elsewhere on the Metropolitan, no trains Saturday or Sunday between Wembley Park and Northwood or Uxbridge—a 10-minute service will run on the parallel Piccadilly Line Rayners Lane to Uxbridge, but this means a reduced service to Heathrow T4, every 20 minutes instead of 10.
You may also want to watch:
DLR: No trains Saturday or Sunday between Shadwell and Bank or between Canning Town and Beckton.
There are no planned track works on the Bakerloo, Central, Jubilee, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria and Waterloo & City lines.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 3 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 4 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 5 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 6 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 7 Trees planted to remember people who died of Covid in the East End
- 8 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches
- 9 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 10 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
No trains on Sunday between Shadwell and Highbury & Islington, or between Surrey Quays and New Cross. No trains on Sunday until 12.30pm between Richmond and Camden Road, or between Shepherd’s Bush and Willesden Junction.
Oxford Street and Regent Street closed to traffic 8am-8pm Saturday (Nov 24) for full pedestrian ‘Shop West End VIP Day’, diverting routes 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 30, 55, 73, 74, 82, 88, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139, 159, 189, 274, 390, 453 and C2.