Weekend travel hit on London Undergrund, DLR and Overground
Parts of the London Underground, DLR and the Overground networks are being suspended at the weekend, passengers are warned.
The Metropolitan is suspended all weekend between Aldgate and Harrow-on-the-Hill for drainage works.
Northern Line: Suspended all weekend between High Barnet/Mill Hill East and Camden Town.
Victoria Line: suspended all weekend.
On the DLR, no services tomorrow (Sat) or Sunday between Canning Town and Woolwich Arsenal and between Custom House and Beckton. There is also no service on Sunday between Stratford International and Canning Town before 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
London Overground: Suspended Saturday between Willesden Junction and Queen’s Park, and Sunday from 1.15-7pm. No trains all Sunday between Richmond and Willesden Junction. No trains both Saturday and Sunday between Euston and Queen’s Park, and on Sunday between Watford Junction and Queen’s Park until 1.15pm and after 7pm.
All other lines operating normally.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 5 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 6 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 7 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 10 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End