Weekend travel hit on London Undergrund, DLR and Overground
Parts of the London Underground, DLR and the Overground networks are being suspended at the weekend, passengers are warned.
The Metropolitan is suspended all weekend between Aldgate and Harrow-on-the-Hill for drainage works.
Northern Line: Suspended all weekend between High Barnet/Mill Hill East and Camden Town.
Victoria Line: suspended all weekend.
On the DLR, no services tomorrow (Sat) or Sunday between Canning Town and Woolwich Arsenal and between Custom House and Beckton. There is also no service on Sunday between Stratford International and Canning Town before 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
London Overground: Suspended Saturday between Willesden Junction and Queen’s Park, and Sunday from 1.15-7pm. No trains all Sunday between Richmond and Willesden Junction. No trains both Saturday and Sunday between Euston and Queen’s Park, and on Sunday between Watford Junction and Queen’s Park until 1.15pm and after 7pm.
All other lines operating normally.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week