Weekend travel hit on London Undergrund, DLR and Overground
Parts of the London Underground, DLR and the Overground networks are being suspended at the weekend, passengers are warned.
The Metropolitan is suspended all weekend between Aldgate and Harrow-on-the-Hill for drainage works.
Northern Line: Suspended all weekend between High Barnet/Mill Hill East and Camden Town.
Victoria Line: suspended all weekend.
On the DLR, no services tomorrow (Sat) or Sunday between Canning Town and Woolwich Arsenal and between Custom House and Beckton. There is also no service on Sunday between Stratford International and Canning Town before 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
London Overground: Suspended Saturday between Willesden Junction and Queen’s Park, and Sunday from 1.15-7pm. No trains all Sunday between Richmond and Willesden Junction. No trains both Saturday and Sunday between Euston and Queen’s Park, and on Sunday between Watford Junction and Queen’s Park until 1.15pm and after 7pm.
All other lines operating normally.
- 1 Leyton Orient linked with Omar Beckles, Connor Wood and Paul Smyth
- 2 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 3 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 4 Drivers fight Tower Hamlets for years over 'clamping on private land'
- 5 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 6 Waste bin by the Thames used as 'lifebuoy' to save marine life
- 7 Golfer to visit Canary Wharf on 'world's longest golf hole challenge'
- 8 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 9 'Earn while you learn' new degree course for students from any background
- 10 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant