Weekend Tube services hit on Circle, District and Met lines
SERVICES on the London Underground are badly disrupted this weekend on the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines, passengers are warned
SERVICES on the London Underground are badly disrupted this weekend on the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines, passengers are warned.
Circle: Suspended altogether both Saturday and Sunday due to track replacement work.
Hammersmith & City: Suspended between Edgware Road and Barking.
District: Suspended both days between Tower Hill and Upminster due to signalling and track replacement. Replacement buses being laid on from Tower Hill, calling at Aldgate, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End, Bow Road, Bromley-by-Bow and Canning Town. A second bus service is running from Mile End to Stratford, Upton Park, East Ham and Barking. Other buses are running between Barking and Upminster.
You may also want to watch:
Metropolitan: Suspended between Aldgate and Wembley Park all weekend due to line signalling work. Passengers can switch to Jubilee and Chiltern lines.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze