Weekend Tube services hit on Circle, District and Met lines
SERVICES on the London Underground are badly disrupted this weekend on the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines, passengers are warned
SERVICES on the London Underground are badly disrupted this weekend on the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines, passengers are warned.
Circle: Suspended altogether both Saturday and Sunday due to track replacement work.
Hammersmith & City: Suspended between Edgware Road and Barking.
District: Suspended both days between Tower Hill and Upminster due to signalling and track replacement. Replacement buses being laid on from Tower Hill, calling at Aldgate, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End, Bow Road, Bromley-by-Bow and Canning Town. A second bus service is running from Mile End to Stratford, Upton Park, East Ham and Barking. Other buses are running between Barking and Upminster.
You may also want to watch:
Metropolitan: Suspended between Aldgate and Wembley Park all weekend due to line signalling work. Passengers can switch to Jubilee and Chiltern lines.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 3 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 4 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 5 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 6 Fast broadband deal is signed for thousands of East End homes
- 7 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 8 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 9 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 10 Hundreds of boilers break down in the East End during pandemic