Weekend Tube services hit on Circle, District and Met lines
SERVICES on the London Underground are badly disrupted this weekend on the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines, passengers are warned
SERVICES on the London Underground are badly disrupted this weekend on the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines, passengers are warned.
Circle: Suspended altogether both Saturday and Sunday due to track replacement work.
Hammersmith & City: Suspended between Edgware Road and Barking.
District: Suspended both days between Tower Hill and Upminster due to signalling and track replacement. Replacement buses being laid on from Tower Hill, calling at Aldgate, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End, Bow Road, Bromley-by-Bow and Canning Town. A second bus service is running from Mile End to Stratford, Upton Park, East Ham and Barking. Other buses are running between Barking and Upminster.
Metropolitan: Suspended between Aldgate and Wembley Park all weekend due to line signalling work. Passengers can switch to Jubilee and Chiltern lines.
- 1 Jailed: Rapist who repeatedly attacked woman in her own home
- 2 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 3 Man arrested over two separate rape allegations - one previously unknown to police
- 4 Lib Dem candidate for Tower Hamlets mayor announced
- 5 One per cent council tax rise planned with borough set for balanced budget
- 6 Come Dine With Me calls on east London restaurants for new show
- 7 Olympian burglary: Men with links to Plaistow and Isle of Dogs wanted
- 8 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 9 Wanted: Man known to commit offences on train and tube network
- 10 Ex football boss sets up fans club to increase diversity at England games