Were you in the 1940 Norwegian Campaign of 2nd World War?
Dear Ed, A NORWEGIAN film company is looking for British veterans who took part in the ill-fated campaign of April, 1940, when British forces landed at Narvik in an attempt to push back the German invasion
A NORWEGIAN film company is looking for veterans who took part in the ill-fated campaign of April, 1940, when British forces landed at Narvik in an attempt to push back the German invasion.
Ekko Films is putting together an historical documentary for TV detailing the events in Norway in the first year of the Second World War. Norwegian and German veterans are also being interviewed.
We would be pleased to hear from veterans who served with the Royal Navy, British Army or the RAF who took part in the Norway campaign. All interviews will be conducted with respect and sensitivity. Please email direct, or call me on: 01473-716380.
Robert Pearson, researcher
You may also want to watch:
21 Meadowvale Close, Ipswich, IP4 4HE
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 4 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 7 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 10 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip