West Ham fans call for Hughton not McClaren as new boss
Hammers fans happy with east Londoner Hughton to take over
West Ham fans discuss all things West Ham on our twitter site www.twitter.com/ela_westham.
This week Hammers fans talk about who they would like as the club’s next manager.
Neil Warnock. Hate to say it but it’s what we need & have needed for some time now.
Jimmy the Pink One
You may also want to watch:
Let’s go for Chris Hughton, and Julian Dicks. We need a manager who will get us up first time and he has the experience. Kevin Hanney
Hughton would be a good shout, but would need board backing, not back stabbing
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
I like Hughton but not sure he has the strength of character to impose himself. You have to wonder who would want the job the way David Gold and David Sullivan handle things.
I agree with the Hughton shout, he’s done it before and isn’t afraid to give players the chance they deserve!
Martin O Neill is the man to steady the ship. Julian Dicks his assistant manager and Paolo Di Canio his first team coach.
Jay O Connor
I want to bring back Alan Curbishley, with Di Canio or Dicks as his apprentice.
Hughton seems the best appointment considering his history with the club and the job he did at Toon last year
Justin W. Grover
We need someone like Sam Allardyce. Yes he’s not our usual manager but he is solid and we need stability now
I want Hughton. Not Bilic (international football to Championship?) or Neil Warnock. Paul Lambert, my first choice, wouldn’t take it.
David Gold and David Sullivan should beg McClaren to take the job. If not then maybe an old boy like Steve Lomas, Dicks or Di Canio.
I would like Hughton or Di Canio. Or both.
Chris Hughton definitely. He could probably start on Sunday!
Martin O’Neill, Martin Allen, Slaven Bilic. Like to see Di Canio and Dicks involved too.
Chris Hughton, maybe Martin Allen. Definitely not Dicks or Di Canio
Right now we need an Englishman with Premiership experience, Steve McClaren fits the bill.
I want Avram Grant back now! McClaren will be the only person that could do a worse job!