West Ham fans fear the club is doomed after Villa defeat
Hammers fans fume after diasterous result
West Ham fans discuss all things Hammers on our twitter site: www.twitter.com/ela_hammers.
This week they discuss the defeat to Aston Villa and their chances of survival.
Still at a loss to see how a team with that many quality players is in a relegation battle?
You may also want to watch:
Remembering 02/03, is it nearly time to bring in Sir Trevor?
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 10 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
The second half was a disgrace. We are devoid of ideas, quality and passion. Its over now with Chelsea and City away after three straight defeats. Under Zola even though the squad was weaker there was more fight and spirit, it seems there’s a resignation about things now.
Improve or not, we need at least 9 points to get out of this mess.
There has not been a spark of creativity in that team Sat or for many games in the last 3 years
“We have had no creativity since Yossi left us, never replaced him, and we have no decent wingers!
The whole club top to bottom need to take a good hard look at themselves whoever isn’t doing the business get rid of them. could barely pass a ball properly yesterday. Sunday league teams look better.
Both goals were headers. We missed James Tomkins and Manuel da Costa erasing crosses against Villa.
Our season is over. Every one around us is picking up points and we have fallen away. We need at least 10 points from the last five games.
We are gone, next two games are a write off, can we beat Blackburn and Sunderland? Doubt it. So frustrating
Nobody should be surprised by today’s result. Under Grant we have been consistently awful.
Terrible performance. We have so many problems and too few characters to run through them. We are doomed.