West Ham fans have mixed emotions over Olympic Stadium
Fans have concerns over major issues
HAMMERS fans make their voices heard on the big issues affecting their club on our twitter site:
“Sooner us than Spurs, but I think the running track will make for a soulless stadium.
You may also want to watch:
Last I heard, West Ham plan to put AstroTurf over it.” 30-something gamer.
“If the atmosphere is not impacted what is the issue with the stadium? Upton Park is not the place we know and love. Atmosphere has not been right there for a number of years.” Russell Alder.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
“We all need to realise the decision is about egacy and common sense. You can’t knock it down after promising it will host athletics.” Nick Homer.
“Don’t know whether to be happy or annoyed to be honest. Having a stadium which we won’t fill and will look stupid in.” Jack Duignan.
“It’s great news, even if we can’t fill a 60k stadium now it gives us an opportunity to grow which Upton Park will never do.” David Segal.
West Brom draw
“It’s too little too late. All we ask for is a performance lasting 90 mins. What mindset were we in to start like that? And it takes Parker to shake to tree for a reaction. They should have sacked Grant on the morning of the Arsenal game.” Jamie
“Story of the season. We only play in fits and starts. Surely that’s where the manager comes in?” Neil Fairchild
“I can’t take much more of this!!!” Allan Van Leer
“Why won’t they fire Avram? I don’t get it. They will fire if relegated so why keep him? So frustrated.” Dan Covello
“Comes to something when a player is more inspirational at half time than the boss!” Andrew Griffin
To make yourself heard on the West Ham issues which matter to you, join the debate at www.twitter.com/ela_hammers