West Ham fans know where the club’s priorities lie
“Staying up is the priority but a chance at silverware would have been brilliant”
West Ham fans give their opinions on all things West Ham on our twitter site. www.twitter.com/ela_hammers. Log on to make your opinion heard
“Staying up is the priority but a chance at silverware would have been brilliant. Stoke didn’t beat us the ref did!
“Gutted some bad decisions from ref for both teams.” Chris McGrath.
“Missed two great chances this season of getting to Wembley but the league is far more important. Europe and championship - no thanks! Graeme Stafford.
You may also want to watch:
“Staying up is paramount but can’t help thinking we’ve missed two amazing chances to get to Wembley.
“Stoke and Birmingham are both poor sides!” Steve Cox.
- 1 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 2 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 3 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 4 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 5 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 6 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 7 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 8 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 9 Leyton Orient seal first away win of the season at Bristol Rovers
- 10 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
“I am gutted that we didn’t turn up and got bullied into playing route one for most of the game.” Essex Hammer.
“To be honest, I know being in the FA Cup is fantastic but staying up is our top priority right now, so not sad really.”Paul Jarman.
“I am really frustrated. Grant wasn’t bold enough when he replaced Fredderic Piquionne with Jonathan Spector. We could’ve won that game if Grant was braver.
“I can understand leaving Demba Ba out because it’s more important he’s available for the weekend. But why couldn’t Hines or Keane replace Piquionne?” Kwame Boakye.
“Staying up should always be the priority, cup run is a nice bonus but the Premier League status is always more important to me.” Martine.
“I am a little gutted but not bitter. As a team we did our best with the cards we were dealt over the 90 minutes.” Russell Alder