West Ham fans split on whether Grant should go now
Fans unsure as to benefit of sacking Israeli now
West Ham fans discuss all the latest Hammers news on our twitter site @ela_hammers.
This week, should Avram Grant be sacked immediately?
Sack him now! Give Lomas the last two games, he can’t do any worse!
You may also want to watch:
Too Late should have gone at Christmas! Damage done now! Id sack him for last two games anyway. Get Slaven Bilic in as Manger.
Jay O Connor
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 3 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 4 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 5 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson
- 6 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 9 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 10 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
Does it really matter now? His ineptitude and Boards lack of control have taken us down. Shoulda gone months ago.
Allan Van Leer_#itf
No it achieves nothing. going down without fight is bad enough but at let’s least go down with some dignity.
Only if we can get Sir Trev in for the last two games!
Only if whoever takes over is prepared to play in the Championship. But what can you do in one week? Hope to galvanize the squad is it.
As we are virtually down, we may aswell sack and let someone like Tony Carr see out the remainder. Can’t do any worse!
He has to go, we have some really good players, should be a top 12 team at least
So long as it happens before the start of next season, the exact timing of Grant’s departure is irrelevant.
There’s no point in sacking him now. Hopefully his pay off will be less in the Championship.
Why should we do him the favor? He should go down with the ship, not be given extra time to find a new team to relegate
It’s too late to shack him now. The only thing we can hope for is that he pushes the players so he can leave with some dignity.
Grant should go at end of the season. Failure to motivate players with proven ability is unacceptable, as is relegation.
Without doubt, he’s a poor manager! We knew his record at Portsmouth why did we even look at him in the first place!!!
No point in getting rid of him now, we have to accept our fate but get a new manager in early to attack next season.