West Ham fans split on whether Grant should go now
Fans unsure as to benefit of sacking Israeli now
West Ham fans discuss all the latest Hammers news on our twitter site @ela_hammers.
This week, should Avram Grant be sacked immediately?
Sack him now! Give Lomas the last two games, he can’t do any worse!
You may also want to watch:
Too Late should have gone at Christmas! Damage done now! Id sack him for last two games anyway. Get Slaven Bilic in as Manger.
Jay O Connor
- 1 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 2 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 3 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 8 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
Does it really matter now? His ineptitude and Boards lack of control have taken us down. Shoulda gone months ago.
Allan Van Leer_#itf
No it achieves nothing. going down without fight is bad enough but at let’s least go down with some dignity.
Only if we can get Sir Trev in for the last two games!
Only if whoever takes over is prepared to play in the Championship. But what can you do in one week? Hope to galvanize the squad is it.
As we are virtually down, we may aswell sack and let someone like Tony Carr see out the remainder. Can’t do any worse!
He has to go, we have some really good players, should be a top 12 team at least
So long as it happens before the start of next season, the exact timing of Grant’s departure is irrelevant.
There’s no point in sacking him now. Hopefully his pay off will be less in the Championship.
Why should we do him the favor? He should go down with the ship, not be given extra time to find a new team to relegate
It’s too late to shack him now. The only thing we can hope for is that he pushes the players so he can leave with some dignity.
Grant should go at end of the season. Failure to motivate players with proven ability is unacceptable, as is relegation.
Without doubt, he’s a poor manager! We knew his record at Portsmouth why did we even look at him in the first place!!!
No point in getting rid of him now, we have to accept our fate but get a new manager in early to attack next season.