West Ham fans think the manager, board and players are all to blame for relegation
Fans anger at the failings at Upton Park
West Ham fans discuss all things Hammers on our twitter site www.twitter.com/ela_westham.
This week the fans talk about who they think is to blame for the club’s relegation.
They all played their part. From under performing overpriced players to gutless board decisions and unfair treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Last time Gold and Sullivan made the worst possible appointment, Ancelotti would galvanise the fans and players. He’s a world class manager. I blame Gold and Sullivan the most. They appointed Grant when no-one wanted him and they didn’t back him enough in the summer transfer window.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
Grant but also the board for appointing him in the first place and then not sacking him when he clearly wasn’t up to the job.
Mourinho wouldn’t have got anything out of this lot! None of them fit to wear our shirt, except Scott Parker obviously!
They are all culpable. Grant was bad tactically and bought poorly. The board was too disruptive and visible for me. Strikers were needed in August not January. Too little too late.
I blame the lot. The board hired Grant who was awful and the players never performed.
The board must for pay for failure to admit they appointed the wrong man.
They all had a part to play, but mainly the board for appointing a manager who just got a team relegated.
The managerial appointment of Grant was so poorly judged that the team responsible for selecting him would be sacked in business. To use the board’s own methods they should all be sacked in the reception as they leave work today.
I blame the board, players then Grant.
The Board signed Grant, which meant the players had the weakest person possible at the helm. They are all to blame.
There has been so much wrong over the last few seasons not just this one. Curbs stable then it all went wrong.
Firstly the players who have not given 100 per cent followed by Grant for his management failings, then the board for the appointment.
All three are to blame. Grant’s ability to demoralise, the boards medalling and not sacking Grant in January and the players for under-performing.
I’d like to say the board, but it goes back a lot further than them. Things have been a mess for some time now.
Everyone is to blame but Scott Parker.
The board, manager, players, you can’t just blame one lot. We are rotten from top to bottom.