West Ham look to tie up deal for Nigeria ace
Talks reported to be underway with 23-year-old
WEST Ham look like they can finally end their search for a striker after securing a deal for Inter’s Victor Obinna.
The Nigeria ace is reported to be in London for a medical ahead of a possible year-long loan from the Italian giants.
Obinna, 23, played at the 2010 World Cup and has 11 international goals from 34 appearance for the Super Eagles.
He joined Inter from Chievo two years ago but found his first-team opportunities limited and so headed to Malaga on loan last season.
You may also want to watch:
If Obinna does arrive, it is expected that young striker Frank Nouble will be allowed to join Swansea City on loan.
- 1 Police bid to trace man in connection with Tube station sex assault
- 2 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 3 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 4 'We need more Covid vaccines,' Tower Hamlets mayor warns
- 5 Rabina Khan: What we must do five years on from Brexit referendum
- 6 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 7 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 8 Unmesh Desai: 'Councillor's sudden death leaves huge void'
- 9 Friends of John Pierce compiling 'book of memories' for his family
- 10 Whitechapel lab to research East End's high throat cancer rates