West Ham look to tie up deal for Nigeria ace
Talks reported to be underway with 23-year-old
WEST Ham look like they can finally end their search for a striker after securing a deal for Inter’s Victor Obinna.
The Nigeria ace is reported to be in London for a medical ahead of a possible year-long loan from the Italian giants.
Obinna, 23, played at the 2010 World Cup and has 11 international goals from 34 appearance for the Super Eagles.
He joined Inter from Chievo two years ago but found his first-team opportunities limited and so headed to Malaga on loan last season.
You may also want to watch:
If Obinna does arrive, it is expected that young striker Frank Nouble will be allowed to join Swansea City on loan.
- 1 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 2 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 5 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 9 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 10 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney