West Ham look to tie up deal for Nigeria ace
Talks reported to be underway with 23-year-old
WEST Ham look like they can finally end their search for a striker after securing a deal for Inter’s Victor Obinna.
The Nigeria ace is reported to be in London for a medical ahead of a possible year-long loan from the Italian giants.
Obinna, 23, played at the 2010 World Cup and has 11 international goals from 34 appearance for the Super Eagles.
He joined Inter from Chievo two years ago but found his first-team opportunities limited and so headed to Malaga on loan last season.
You may also want to watch:
If Obinna does arrive, it is expected that young striker Frank Nouble will be allowed to join Swansea City on loan.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 5 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 6 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 How seaweed can help save the planet, east London inventor reveals