Will West Ham survive? Hammers fans are split
Fans split over West Ham’s future
West Ham fans discuss all things Hammers on our twitter site www.twitter.com/ela_hammers.
This week they debate whether the Hammers will stay up or go down.
With Grant still in charge we don’t have a hope
You may also want to watch:
We’re going down. We’re relying on Ba for goals as Keane can’t seem to finish and Cole, Piquionne and Obinna are running around clueless.
The defence has been a problem all season and when we needed to buy a defender in January, we got marquee signing Keane instead.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
We can stay up. Parker will do his West Brom speech before each game! He will be back and the team will build on the last 70 minutes against City.
We are down. Grant has failed to deliver and if we had a board as brave as they think they are he’d have been sacked months back. Grant not once has taken responsibility for what has happened. Cites luck, injuries. Never players or him.
There is no passion, we miss a leader when Parker is missing. Our back four is a huge problem. Playing Da Costa is the way forward, we need to spend some money bringing in another centre back.
We’ve not won three in a row all season and that’s exactly what we need to try and stay up! We’ve not learnt from last season! the warning signs were last year, moved backwards with grant in charge, no motivation, no desire, no hunger, no fight!
We won’t stay up because there is a lack of heart and tactical nouse. Fans deserve more than that.
We’ve two home games and one away that will sound like a home game. No lack of support, so no excuses. Even the board might turn up!
I believe we will collect wins from Wigan and Sunderland. I think we will draw on Sat v Blackburn. I believe we will stay up by goal difference
It will all depend on Saturday. If we win yes we will stay up. Anything else than a win, no chance. Players have one last chance or its OVER!!
Classic Football DVD
Yes we will stay up, we can’t all be wrong can we?