Win £3,000 to spend on H&M vouchers
- Credit: MyOffers
Who wouldn’t love the chance to go on a shopping spree. Imagine being able to walk into a shop and choose whatever your heart desires without having to worry about how much it costs.
Imagine being able to go into a place and choose off the rail anything either for you or a loved one without having to worry about whether or not you can afford it. Well for one lucky person this could soon become a reality because MyOffers is offering the chance for one very lucky person to win £3,000 to spend at H&M.
You can go into store or shop online and choose from a huge range of clothing and accessories without having to worry about how much it’s going to cost you. Even if there is nothing you want for yourself there is a massive selection of things that you could choose for those you love in your life whether it’s children or the man in your life. This prize is an amazing way to get things for yourself and those around you without having to worry about how much is all going to cost.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing free prize giveaway from MyOffers all you need to do is enter your details before the closing date. Menu could be off on a shopping spree of your dreams courtesy of MyOffers. It’s really that simple so what are you waiting for? Good luck to all who enter and you could be hearing from us at MyOffers very soon. Prize Draw closes 31/01/2017
Terms and Conditions
You may also want to watch:
In addition to our standard prize draw rules the following terms and conditions apply to this prize.
The closing date for entries is 31st January 2017.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 6 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
- 7 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 8 Lockdown dancing in your own living room goes online from Canary Wharf
- 9 Tower of London's Queen raven feared dead
- 10 Covid: School mourns sad loss of Marner Primary headteacher Nick Hague
There is no cash alternative for this prize.
If the prize is not available it will be substituted with something of equal or greater value.
The winner must be aged 18 years over.
The image shown is for illustrative purposes only.
This promotion may be conducted over several different websites simultaneously.
There will be 1 winner who will receive one of the following prizes: £3,000 to spend on ASOS or H&M vouchers or £3,000 to spend at M&S or at Morrisons or £3,000 to spend in a supermarket of your choice or £3,000 to spend on an Apple package