Win a trip to roar on England in South Africa
THE World Cup is almost here and the Advertiser is offering two lucky fans the chance to cheer on their heroes in South Africa. Two tickets for England vs Slovenia are up for grabs in the Advertiser this week - and that's just part
THE World Cup is almost here and the Advertiser is offering two lucky fans the chance to cheer on their heroes in South Africa.
Two tickets for England's crucial match against Slovenia are up for grabs in this week's edition.
And the tickets are just part of our fantastic prize package along with flights, accommodation, and spending money, so fans can take their seats at the biggest event in the sporting calendar.
All you have to do is pick up a copy of this week's Advertiser, turn to page 20, and answer a simple question.
You may also want to watch:
You could be jetting off to South Africa just in time to see our World Cup heroes take on Slovenia in the final game of Group C on June 23.
The competition closes at midnight on June 10.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 5 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 9 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 10 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
++ Have you got World Cup fever? If you're planning a World Cup party or decorating your home or workplace to back the team, then we want to hear from you. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our newsdesk. There's a bottle of Champagne on offer for the most committed fans.