Win free day out and £150 spending money with National Express
- Credit: Archant
Fancy getting out of London? National Express is today giving people the chance to win a fantastic day trip out of London to anywhere in the UK*, with £150 spending money to play with!
The competition is part of the UK’s largest coach operator’s drive to encourage people to ‘Get out of London’ and see some of the fantastic attractions and locations opened up by National Express’ UK coach network.
Single fares on selected routes start at just £5, for more information or to book visit nationalexpress.com to find the best deals.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
How many destinations can you travel to on National Express’ UK-wide coach network?
A. More than 900
You may also want to watch:
B. More than 500
C. More than 200
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
Send your answers along with your name, address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*any destination on the National Express UK coach network
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering the prize draw you agree to receive offers and news from National Express to the email address supplied.
2. The prize is for a pair of return coach tickets to any destination on the National Express network on the UK mainland, plus £150 spending money).
3. Entries will be accepted from Monday Feburary 9 2017 and the prize draw will close at midnight on Monday February 16 2017.
4. The winner will be selected at random. The adjudicator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will be selected from week commencing February 20 2017 and will be contacted via the email or telephone number provided.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and reside in the UK.
7. Employees of National Express, related companies, their families and agencies and associated companies are not eligible to participate in the competition.
8. Only one (1) entry is allowed per entrant.
9. National Express accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries; incomplete entries will be disregarded.
11. Your date of birth will enable us to send more relevant communications to you in the future.
12. By entering the prize draw the entrant accepts these terms and conditions.