Win tickets to ‘The Swing’ boxing night at The Troxy
Answer the question below, to win tickets to a night of boxing and music at The Troxy venue on October 21. including a performance from Amy Winehouse’s father, Mitch.
ACTORS, ‘city-boys’ and East End fighters are all on the bill for The Swing boxing event at The Troxy, a 1930s art-deco Grade-II listed building, on October 21.
With Mitch Winehouse and other performers providing entertainment, boxing fans can enjoy a main bout between former Scottish amateur heavyweight champion Kevin Ritchie and The Football Factory and Gangster No. 1 actor Tony Denham.
Plus a charity auction to support local causes Dance Aid, the Factory East boxing club and Rathbone.
Tickets cost between �30 and �125, but the East London Advertiser has a pair of tickets to give away through promoters Second Time Round Productions.
You may also want to watch:
Just email your answer to the question below to email@example.com with a daytime telephone number by October 15 and you could be there on the night.
What was the name of Amy Winehouse’s debut album, released in 2003? Was it:
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 6 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 10 How seaweed can help save the planet, east London inventor reveals
A - Brian
B - Frank
C - Julian