Win tickets to ‘The Swing’ boxing night at The Troxy
Answer the question below, to win tickets to a night of boxing and music at The Troxy venue on October 21. including a performance from Amy Winehouse’s father, Mitch.
ACTORS, ‘city-boys’ and East End fighters are all on the bill for The Swing boxing event at The Troxy, a 1930s art-deco Grade-II listed building, on October 21.
With Mitch Winehouse and other performers providing entertainment, boxing fans can enjoy a main bout between former Scottish amateur heavyweight champion Kevin Ritchie and The Football Factory and Gangster No. 1 actor Tony Denham.
Plus a charity auction to support local causes Dance Aid, the Factory East boxing club and Rathbone.
Tickets cost between �30 and �125, but the East London Advertiser has a pair of tickets to give away through promoters Second Time Round Productions.
You may also want to watch:
Just email your answer to the question below to firstname.lastname@example.org with a daytime telephone number by October 15 and you could be there on the night.
What was the name of Amy Winehouse’s debut album, released in 2003? Was it:
- 1 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 2 Police bid to trace man in connection with Tube station sex assault
- 3 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 4 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 5 Leyton Orient agree new deal with defender Dan Happe
- 6 Travel: Roadworks at Shoreditch and Bishopsgate could slow traffic
- 7 Former Leyton Orient striker Lee Angol joins Bradford City
- 8 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 9 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 10 Friends of John Pierce compiling 'book of memories' for his family
A - Brian
B - Frank
C - Julian