Win tickets to ‘The Swing’ boxing night at The Troxy
Answer the question below, to win tickets to a night of boxing and music at The Troxy venue on October 21. including a performance from Amy Winehouse’s father, Mitch.
ACTORS, ‘city-boys’ and East End fighters are all on the bill for The Swing boxing event at The Troxy, a 1930s art-deco Grade-II listed building, on October 21.
With Mitch Winehouse and other performers providing entertainment, boxing fans can enjoy a main bout between former Scottish amateur heavyweight champion Kevin Ritchie and The Football Factory and Gangster No. 1 actor Tony Denham.
Plus a charity auction to support local causes Dance Aid, the Factory East boxing club and Rathbone.
Tickets cost between �30 and �125, but the East London Advertiser has a pair of tickets to give away through promoters Second Time Round Productions.
Just email your answer to the question below to firstname.lastname@example.org with a daytime telephone number by October 15 and you could be there on the night.
What was the name of Amy Winehouse’s debut album, released in 2003? Was it:
- 1 Bow flat fire caused by sunlight on glass bottle
- 2 Men from Newham and Bow among seven jailed in organised crime crackdown
- 3 Fire brigade raises concerns over 51-storey Canary Wharf tower plans
- 4 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 5 Bow man accused of carrying out fatal hammer attack appears at Old Bailey
- 6 Crossrail: Canary Wharf station ready as Elizabeth Line nears opening
- 7 Ranjith Kankanamalage death: Man charged with murder
- 8 Japanese udon noodles chain to mark Canary Wharf opening with free bowls
- 9 Bow man charged with drugs supply and criminal property offences
- 10 East End's 'last' Victorian funeral parlour being restored - and opens as burger bar
A - Brian
B - Frank
C - Julian