Witness appeal after motorcyclist killed at gasworks roundabout
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a road accident in which a motorcyclist was killed . Antanas Ruseckas, 32, crashed at the Armada Way roundabout by the former Beckton gasworks at 7.50pm on Saturday
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a weekend road accident in which a motorcyclist was killed in East London.
The 32-year-old biker, named today as Antanas Ruseckas, crashed at the Armada Way Roundabout by the former Beckton gasworks at 7.50pm on Saturday (August 8), close to Beckton DLR depot.
He was treated by paramedics from the London air ambulance team, but died at the scene.
A Post Mortem at East Ham Mortuary gave the cause of death as internal injuries. Mr Ruseckas lived in Canning Town.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses or with information to call the Met's accident investigations unit on 020-8597 4874, or anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800-555111.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 6 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 10 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19