Witness appeal after motorcyclist killed at gasworks roundabout
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a road accident in which a motorcyclist was killed . Antanas Ruseckas, 32, crashed at the Armada Way roundabout by the former Beckton gasworks at 7.50pm on Saturday
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a weekend road accident in which a motorcyclist was killed in East London.
The 32-year-old biker, named today as Antanas Ruseckas, crashed at the Armada Way Roundabout by the former Beckton gasworks at 7.50pm on Saturday (August 8), close to Beckton DLR depot.
He was treated by paramedics from the London air ambulance team, but died at the scene.
A Post Mortem at East Ham Mortuary gave the cause of death as internal injuries. Mr Ruseckas lived in Canning Town.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses or with information to call the Met's accident investigations unit on 020-8597 4874, or anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800-555111.
- 1 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival
- 2 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 3 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 4 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 5 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 6 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 7 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 8 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 9 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 10 Vigil for June Harvey one year on from Bow crane tragedy