Witness appeal after motorcyclist killed at gasworks roundabout
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a road accident in which a motorcyclist was killed . Antanas Ruseckas, 32, crashed at the Armada Way roundabout by the former Beckton gasworks at 7.50pm on Saturday
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a weekend road accident in which a motorcyclist was killed in East London.
The 32-year-old biker, named today as Antanas Ruseckas, crashed at the Armada Way Roundabout by the former Beckton gasworks at 7.50pm on Saturday (August 8), close to Beckton DLR depot.
He was treated by paramedics from the London air ambulance team, but died at the scene.
A Post Mortem at East Ham Mortuary gave the cause of death as internal injuries. Mr Ruseckas lived in Canning Town.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for any witnesses or with information to call the Met's accident investigations unit on 020-8597 4874, or anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800-555111.
- 1 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 2 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 3 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 4 Leyton Orient have announced their retained list as they begin rebuild
- 5 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 6 MP's fury at four-year delay removing Grenfell-type cladding from block
- 7 'Halt to development draining services' after win for neighbourhood plan
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 10 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election