Workshops to give tips for Tower Hamlets’ budding entrepreneurs
Budding entrepreneurs in Tower Hamlets are being offered the chance to pick the brains of those in the know at a networking event later this month.
The “Start Small, Think Big” workshop will bring people looking to break into the world of business together with established business experts.
It aims to help people understand the support available to small business-owners.
Cabinet member for jobs and skills cllr Shafiqul Haque said: “Small businesses add to the fabric of our community to make them unique often providing specialist products.
“Buying locally supports the local economy and local jobs.”
You may also want to watch:
The event will be held at the Whitechapel Road Idea Store from 12-4pm on Wednesday January 23.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 8 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 9 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 10 'Utterly horrific': Tower Hamlets MPs react to Sir David Amess stabbing