Young people perform during Bow fun day
Groups of young people from Bow took to the streets to perform for families in a special fun day.
People headed from far and wide to the Lefevre Estate, off Parnell Road for neighbour’s day - Old Ford Housing Associations annual shindig.
They held picnics, there was face painting for little ones, bric-a-brac stalls and activities for visitors to get stuck into.
Members of the Eastside youth centre donned Superman outfits to perform dance routines and others sang.
Housing association staff were also on hand for any tenants wanting financial or employment advice.
You may also want to watch:
Marvelle Dublin, neighbourhood manager for Bow, said: “Events like this give our residents a chance to celebrate and enjoy bonding together as a community.”
- 1 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 2 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 3 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 4 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 5 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 6 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 7 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 8 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 9 Campaigners oppose plans to change voting system for Tower Hamlets mayor
- 10 Tower Hamlets stages Covid jab festival